Friday 12 April 2013

Review: Unlawful Contact


Unlawful Contact
Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The third installment of the I-Team series gave us a feel of what it was like to be a fugitive. A story of a man who spent years in jail on a life imprisonment to cover-up the murder that wasn't his fault but his sister who was separated from him at an early age, abused and raped and rehabilitated by the cops in the juvenile county jail.

Its a story of a man who only wanted to save his sister from the hell that he knew he was headed for, trying to shove the love that he believed he didn't deserve from the reporter Sophie Alton, his high school love. It was heartbreaking, and at the same time it was thrilling. I didn't expect the hardcore action from the second installment but I didn't expect to see such heartbreak without being too sappy in this book.

Clare never fails to amaze me. She is a goddess. She gave a new angle in investigative story and I can't wait to finish the next books.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment